5.21.2012

This Week...

                                                                                                                                              Rex Features

For all of you joining me in my "six weeks to sleeveless" quest~  This week is what I will be calling our FIRST official week.  Last week we watched the video and started the learning process...

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are the days I will be doing THIS program.  Once again, 8 reps of each exercise and repeat from the start for 3 sets. Then add 12 reps/4 sets as the weeks go on. 

If you have any questions or comments please post them here. I will answer them to the best of my ability.  Come back and look in comments for my answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you~Sorry but I can no longer take comments from Anonymous due to so much spam~